i'll take coffee with that. and make it black.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

i've been tagged!

Three names you go by:
1. Chix
2. Chiq
3. BC

Three screen names you have had:
1. Chixter
2. Riotgrrl
3. Cookiemonster

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Small boned
2. My big teeth
3. Cheeks

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. Skin
2. Hands
3. Nose

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipino
2. Japanese (in my past life!according to my psychic reader)
3. French (i wish! in my next life)

Three things that scare you:
1. bloody gore
2. frogs and toads
3. snakes

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. chapstick
2. facial wash
3. dial liquid soap (for all the kitchen goo)

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Coldplay
2. No Doubt
3. Corrs

Three of your favorite songs: Currently..
1. "The Scientist" - Coldplay
2. "Somewhere in the Middle"
3. "Crash Into Me" - Dave Matthews

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Laughter
2. Honesty
3. Super in Love!

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
LIES:
1. That I don't care about what other people think.
2. That I'm not capable of crying (where do people get that insane idea?)
3. That I can be bitchy (no,i can be REALLY bitchy)

TRUTH
1. That I get easily tired of people.
2. That I have a short attention span.
3. That I'm a hopeless romantic

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. Preferably tall
2. Nice hands
3. Legs

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Procrastinating about life in general
3. Photography

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Travel in Asia or Europe
2. Get started on my so-called career
3. Go shopping

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Food Styling
2. Fine Art Photography
3. Archaeology (thanks to Indiana Jones movies)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Paris
2. Vienna
3. Egypt

Three kid's names you like:
1. Kirsten
2. Ethan
3. Sean

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Publish my own cookbook/coffeetable book
2. Have my own photography exhibit
3. Live in France

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I have an affinity to physical pain HAHAHA
2. I don't like playing "mind games", like girls do
3. I don't do "pa-cute"

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. Make-up, i like
2. Clothes, i like
3. Boys, i like

Three celeb crushes:
1. Brad Pitt
2. Dylan McDermott
3. Superman in Smallville

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home