happy 2008!
2007 was a blast! a lot of soul searching and "leaping into the abyss" incidents happened last year, but i'm glad i went through it and came out a much stronger individual. after all those years of what-ifs, self doubt, and loathing-- last year just hit me in the face and said "hey, just get on with it already!" a lot of doors opened and a lot of clients were happy. i'm just so proud :) and i couldn't have done it all without my photographer slash lifesaver slash counselor slash fulltime boyfriend, win, who's been ever so patient (95% of the time) with me and passionate with the work that we do. we ended the year with a short trip to the province, a shameless food binge i must say, and just good 'ole family time.
and of course... i got my first food cover for GoodHousekeeping cookbook! grab your copy now!

2008 has just started and we're already gearing up for another big project. i can hardly wait to get this one done!


6 Comments:
Good Job! Chix all your pictures are great...im proud of you :) may u have more clients to come! cheers
2:13 AM, January 20, 2008
bennie! thanks! how are you? hope to catch you online soon :)
10:29 AM, January 20, 2008
Hey there chixter! Just want to say that you are doing a pretty good job :0p I wish can do what I love most and get paid all at the same time. Congratulations on the cover, hope to see more of your work. Loved the website by the way :0p I miss you guys back home, kamusta kay lola and tita more.
1:19 AM, January 23, 2008
Aha! Ikaw pala nag-style nun!
Wala lang. Hehe. :D Congrats.
1:36 PM, January 25, 2008
Ako ngayon pa lang magsoul search. Parang New Year's resolution ko na rin. I hpe matapos ko sya when I get 39. That would be three months from now.
4:16 AM, February 01, 2008
Thanks guys! We are really grateful to be able to consider work as play. I think every year brings a little soul searching in all of us so... goodluck to that 'to gregg! :D
2:18 PM, February 01, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home