i'll take coffee with that. and make it black.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's Saturday night and I'm here in my jammies burning my computer with online poker. And I just realized... I am really quite rusty at it! but I LOVE this game (no I don't have a gambling addiction) and I just might frequent the card room at Metrowalk if time permits. They're having a freeroll tournament every Tuesdays, and nothing beats playing in a freebie poker game!
I've been on an extended vacation since Boracay. The cousins from Jersey are here and when we're not having a great time just hanging out, we're at the bars downing our "required" alcohol intake for the night. The past week has been nothing but guilty pleasures of gambling, alcohol, good food, and a nice massage at the spa. Can't I just rewind this part of my life over and over again?! :)
But life's gotta move on and I'll be back to the grind early Monday morning! Until then, I'm on vacation mode--- and tomorrow's my hunny's bday. I'm cooking lunch!


Boracay Beach

Jenny and Shiela can't make up their minds...

Lunch at Sonya's Garden in Tagaytay

*for more photos, visit my flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiquilloren/sets/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home