i'll take coffee with that. and make it black.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

i got bitten by the photo bug

I just discovered the wonderful world of flickr and decided to join the myriads of trigger-happy "come-see-how wonderful-my photos are" people! Since I'm finally out of the kitchen, I started building a client worthy portfolio for my food styling. I posted what we've come up with so far and more to come! Other sets in my flickr account are photography pics of places I've been to and more photos of places I'm gonna be at. I love my D50!!! Kudos to my loyal and ever-so-patient boyfriend for the great job on the food folio :) It took us 3 days of backbreaking work, tension filled moments, and tons of kitchen mess. I still have a couple of food shots in mind with some special effects and gooey fun... hehehe

Click here to view Online Folio

3 Comments:

Blogger rnsk said...

to the tune of "shirley" by the e-heads:

"in love... na naman si chiqui...
sa binatang maganda ang camera..."


hahaha! hello to your mountain man! :)

1:17 AM, September 02, 2006

 
Blogger Anne said...

WOW Boyplen? hope we here kalembangs soon. About your flickr, you can add a flickr badge to your blog just like what I have on mine. You could also add a picture to your blog from flickr as well. looking forward sa mga pics nyo ni mr ehem. :OP

8:50 AM, September 02, 2006

 
Blogger the Enemy said...

renski: mountain man?.. as in taong bundok? hehe

anne: oi secretlifeofchix to ha! so.. let's keep it that way hehehe kalembangs are anytime but soon... but we can never can tell, can we? :)
anyway how do i post that badge?

1:54 AM, September 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home