i'll take coffee with that. and make it black.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

When I was almost at the end of my 6th grade year (elementary dear watson!) I remember telling my Dad that I was afraid to get on the next level- highschool. It was the end of a phase, and highschool seemed unknown, scary. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to cope with all the new homeworks- especially the Math. Then after I graduated highschool (with honors, ehem) I felt the same way about going to college! Looking back, I never realized what a scaredy cat I was. And I can't help but smile about it now thinking how I always had a fear of what I was capable of.
In a few more days I'm off to another unknown but no longer afraid of what's to come and to change in my life. After all the things, I've been through I think I finally learned that life always gets better :)

About two years ago, I remember writing this on my blog:

"Sunday, March 12, 2006

untitled

i never thought i'd ever meet someone so alarmingly interesting and inspiring. no, it's not romantic. well, at least i don't think so... some chance-encounter-good-conversation kinda thing at the photolab that i haven't been to for years. there's no way i can coherently tell this incident right. my mind's filled with way too much analysis on how to storytell i'm afraid i wouldn't give it justice. just have to say that i never looked at the world the same way again after i left the place. a somewhat scary realization."
------

Who would've thought that that guy at the photolab was going to be the man I'm going to marry this Thursday. But reading that entry again, it's just too obvious and inevitable...

8 Comments:

Blogger rnsk said...

Hahaha! Congratulations again, Chix and Erwin! It was a beautiful wedding -- what with the beautiful veil sponsor... :P

1:21 AM, August 31, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I wish I could've been there.

5:02 AM, August 31, 2008

 
Blogger Magnetic Ideas said...

i thought it was inevitable too...


congrats to both of you, especially to erwin! :P

1:49 PM, September 04, 2008

 
Blogger the Enemy said...

Thanks guys! We loved our wedding day and we're very happy to have shared it with our dear friends and family :)

diane: i really wished you were there too! di bale, bawi na lang sa wedding mo Hehe

3:27 PM, September 04, 2008

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats! Sorry hindi kami nakapunta, nawala ata yung invitation!

1:12 AM, September 06, 2008

 
Blogger the Enemy said...

hahaha thanks michelle!!! ;P

2:57 PM, September 07, 2008

 
Blogger Anne said...

congrats my dear cousin!! I wish I could've been there too pero alam mo napa, layo Kasi eh :0). Sincerely, I am really happy and proud of you. Your achievements and the woman that you have turned out to be. Looking back on our younger days, we did had fun in our little looban by the palaisdaan. Pasensya na if I sound sentimental, it's just one of those things that I cherish most. Growing up with you like my very own sister ( hehehe don't tell rot2). I just want to say I Love You!! God bless in your new life and if you need anything just lemme know! :0)

10:00 AM, September 09, 2008

 
Blogger the Enemy said...

thanks atenamay! it's been that long but those years with you guys were really fun and something to look back on :)Love and miss you too!!!

11:50 AM, September 09, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home