It's been a month since the big day- I haven't quite re-organized and settled to my so-called "new life". Little miss organized still has her list of unfinished-things-to-do, and hundreds of amazing photos (from the Bohol trip) to go through. Our small wedding event went smoothly and I'm ever so grateful for friends who woke-up super early for us and handled all the stress for me and Erwin :) The nine-thirty morning event brought clear skies and a sunny, breezy weather. All the guests made it on time, except of course for the bride who was thirty minutes fashionably late! I can't believe it was three hours of make-up--- but all worth it, as the bride-of-frankenstein was miraculously made over into a modern day Holly Golightly(or so I'd love to think HAHAHA) I wish everything was in slow motion, holding onto moments of happy faces and warm wishes. We couldn't have asked for more. I loved everything about our wedding day and very happy with the way every detail turned out. Isn't this entry an endless repetition of overtly positive adjectives?! So yes, we were very happy happy happy and loved loved loved every single minute of it. I never thought weddings can bring that much emotional attachment :)
I'm currently still in the process of choosing photos for our flickr/multiply wedding album and will keep you guys posted!




2 Comments:
love the dress! - mariel
9:46 PM, September 30, 2008
your so pretty.....
3:42 PM, October 04, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home