Saturday, March 14, 2009
not-so-secrets anymore
- i got the pizzazz
- what have i been up to
- i miss photography :(
- the beginning is the end is the beginning
- o.m.e.!
- i am such a lazy writer i admit. and i'm not the o...
- It's been a month since the big day- I haven't qui...
- my first martha stewart cover
- When I was almost at the end of my 6th grade year ...
- the last days of disco
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from chiqui lloren. Make your own badge here.







4 Comments:
Wow, Chix! Career na 'yan! :D Can you makesomething that's not too girly? Like... something for me. I want eh! :D
9:47 AM, March 25, 2009
haha sure! that will be a challenge :)
11:20 PM, March 30, 2009
Great job.
-God
4:37 AM, April 01, 2009
can't wait for july... or december na nga lang hahaha!
1:40 AM, April 04, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home